RAUMEDIC offers a wide selection of fluid handling products for the pharmaceutical production. In order to meet our clients’ requirements even more effectively, we entered into a cooperative partnership with Sartorius Stedim Biotech in 2011.
This cooperation enables our companies to develop and manufacture compatible single-use solutions for the biopharmaceutical industry. Within this partnership, Sartorius has taken charge of distributing our pharmaceutical tubing, so that we can offer you all services from a single source and through a single partner. One of the advantages for our clients: Selected RAUMEDIC standard products from the TuFlux® tubing series can be ordered directly from stock through Sartorius Stedim Biotech. For variants outside of the standard portfolio, customized development solutions are of course still available from RAUMEDIC, together with the consulting services and application expertise from Sartorius Stedim Biotech.
- Exceptionally low extractables
- Comprehensive validation documentation
- 7 standard sizes available from Sartorius stock
- Secure supply chain with long-term delivery guarantee
We are happy to work with you to implement customized requirements. If you do not want individualized manufacture, we also offer standard variants.
|Name | Order Number||Dimensions||Wall thickness||Tubing coil length|
|3.2 x 6.4 mm|
1/8 x 1/4 inch
|6.4 x 9.5 mm|
1/4 x 3/8 inch
|6.4 x 11.1 mm|
1/4 x 7/16 inch
|9.5 x 15.9 mm|
3/8 x 5/8 inch
|12.7 x 19.1 mm|
1/2 x 3/4 inc
|19.1 x 25.4 mm|
3/4 x 1 inch
|19.1 x 28.6 mm|
3/4 x 1 1/8 inch
In collaboration with Sartorius Stedim Biotech, RAUMEDIC offers transfer systems custom-tailored to your processes. From development to manufacture of individual components, and on to assembly and sterilization, we provide complete solutions from one source. We complement Sartorius Stedim Biotech’s product portfolio with individual, customized solutions, for example:
- Sampling system e.g. for use in stem cell therapy
- Delivered sterile and ready for use
- Transfer system for the safe transfer of pharmaceuticals
- With injection-molded silicone or TPE tri-clamp connector
- Includes metal or plastic sliding sleeve for establishing a secure clamp connection
- Reusable – can be autoclaved repeatedly
- High pressure resistance for operating pressure higher than 10 bar with reinforced versions
- Assembled tubing set for laboratory applications (e.g., cross flow filtration systems)
- Made with high-quality RAUMEDIC tubing
- Ready for use – modular packaging for your specific assembly conditions
RAUMEDIC offers custom-tailored development solutions for your filling processes. Our solutions meet strict regulatory requirements for aseptic filling.
With our expertise in development, manufacturing and service, we can provide you with optimal support from design all the way to validation. Besides manufacturing our products in cleanroom class 7 ISO 14644, we also offer extensive product testing, including integrity and particle tests – thereby maximizing product safety, and minimizing risk for your application.
The benefits at a glance:
- Tubing set including filling needle for aseptic filling of pharmaceuticals
- Gamma-sterilized, therefore ready-to-use
- Integrity-tested and particle-tested
- All from one source: Single-use system with single-use plastic needle developed by RAUMEDIC