We extrude and process thermoplastic materials and silicone rubber in all imaginable sizes.
With over 60 years of experience in manufacturing tubing and profiles for medical technology, we are specialised in implementing challenging customer requirements with individual solutions.
These include tubing with extremely low tolerances and profiles for pump applications as well as micro tubing for catheters and standard tubing for infusion, dialysis, ECC and gas supply.
The material range comprises standard thermoplastic materials such as PVC and polyolefin, technical thermoplastics such as polyamide and polyurethane as well as high performance materials such as PEEK or PEI. Furthermore, we extrude silicone – the most important rubber material for medical applications.
Products measuring approximately 0.1 mm to 50 mm can be manufactured based on the existing extrusion technology and available tools. All tubing products are manufactured according to the customers’ specifications with respect to material properties, measurements and tolerance requirements.
- Specific dimensions and tolerances per customer request
- Variable design of surface quality, such as matt, microrough, or high gloss
- Individual dyeing, opaque or transparent, with contrasting settings
- Welded double or triple tubing is possible and separable without burrs
- Supplied wound on rolls or spools, pre-perforated, or with various fixed lengths
- Customised packaging solutions