Using the PC software RAUMED DataView, the data measured and stored on the MPR 1 DATALOGGER and the MPR2 logO DATALOGGER can be transferred to a desktop/laptop for visualization.
Requirements for installation:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 operating system
- Installation via license code
- PC Internet connection not necessary
- Installation via download link or USB stick
RAUMED DataView is a documentation software that helps to transfer both, the measured and the stored data on the MPR 1 DATALOGGER and the MPR2 logO DATALOGGER onto a desktop/laptop. The software is not a medical device in the sense of the Medical Devices Act. The application is not necessary for the operation and intended use of the MPR 1 DATALOGGER and the MPR2 logO DATALOGGER.
The exported data can be managed and visualized easily in a self-explanatory way.
- Display of ICP, temperature, ptiO2 and ART on the PC
- Representation of the curves, the trend and the live data
- Comparison of several curve data
- Data export to CSV, EDF, datalogger format and .pdf
- A detailed management system of the measured values
- Extensive filter functions for data search
- Creation of histograms of the data transferred
- Entering comments for special events
- The data of the base software that have been generated previously are transferable