Software for the transfer of measurement data to a PC
Using the PC software RAUMED DataView, the recorded and saved data on the RAUMEDIC devices (MPR 1 DATALOGGER, MPR2 logO DATALOGGER, RAUMED NeuroSmart, RAUMED NeuroSmart logo und RAUMED Home ICP) can be transferred to a desktop/laptop for visualization.
RAUMED DataView is a documentation software that helps to transfer both, the measured and the stored data on the MPR 1 DATALOGGER and the MPR2 logO DATALOGGER onto a desktop/laptop. The software is not a medical device in the sense of the Medical Devices Act. The application is not necessary for the operation and intended use of the MPR 1 DATALOGGER and the MPR2 logO DATALOGGER.
The exported data can be managed and visualized easily in a self-explanatory way.
- Display of ICP, temperature, ptiO2 and ART on the PC
- Extended display of PRx, ORx and CPPopt
- Representation of the curves, the trend and the live data
- Comparison of several curve data
- Data export to CSV, EDF, datalogger format and .pdf
- A detailed management system of the measured values
- Extensive filter functions for data search
- Creation of histograms of the data transferred
- Entering comments for special events
* The software is not a medical device in the sense of the Medical Devices Act. The application is not required for the operation and intended use of the devices.
RAUMED DataView Ver. 1.4.8
Requirements for installation:
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 operating system
- Installation via license code
- PC Internet connection not necessary
- Installation via download link or USB stick
Download the demo version and try it free for 7 days!