Multi-Modal Neuromonitoring with Measuring Catheters
Reliable Measurement of Important Parameters
NEUROVENT measuring catheters are used in the field of neurosurgery. During invasive neurosurgical procedures the catheters are used to reliably measure the:
In neurosurgery the causes of cerebral damages can be diagnosed early on thanks to multi-modal neuromonitoring performed with measuring catheters. If the parameters change, they are safely, quickly and accurately displayed on the patient monitor. As a result, the patient can be treated correctly.
Extensive Product Portfolio
NEUROVENT measuring catheters are used to monitor parenchyma, ventricular and epidural measurements in the brain. The measurement can be performed by connecting the device with a cable or with the help of telemetry. Due to the comprehensive product portfolio of our NEUROVENT catheters, we offer the right catheter for every indication and for a variety of treatment methods. Furthermore, a single catheter combines up to three measuring functions: ICP (intracranial pressure), ICT (intracranial temperature), and ptiO2 (oxygen partial pressure).
In addition to the NEUROVENT catheters, our product portfolio for the field of neurosurgery also offers a great number of accessories. These are used to implant the catheters safely, to document and analyse the measured results and to transfer the measured results to all common patient monitors in neurosurgery.
Advantages of NEUROVENT Catheters
Additional advantages of the neurosurgical measuring catheter made by RAUMEDIC are:
- All-in-one system: one catheter with up to three measuring functions
- Simple and easy handling, because users do not have to calibrate the measuring catheter. It is a plug-and-play system
- Time savings through the direct connection of the catheter to the already present patient monitor and immediate display of the ICP (intracranial pressure) and the temperature
- No catheter explanation required for the imaging process due to MR conditional up to three Tesla
- Accurate and stable measuring quality resulting in appropriate therapy decisions