Always up to Date
We invite you to get to know RAUMEDIC better. In our press section, you will find current press releases as well as background information about the company and its different business areas. Here, we provide the most important facts and figures. If you would like to learn more about us, we kindly ask you to have a look at our company pages.
We are pleased to help media representatives with all issues around RAUMEDIC. You need further images, are researching about one of our areas of expertise, would like to submit a filming request or want to register for our press distribution list? Then simply contact us.
Together with its customers, the medical technology company RAUMEDIC is breaking new ground to improve the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. In doing so, RAUMEDIC focuses on polymer-based solutions for medical and pharmaceutical applications, as well as on products for intensive care.
RAUMEDIC has a global presence and a headcount of approximately 1,200. In its core markets of Europe and North America, the company manufactures using its own clean room production facilities.
- 1948 – Founding of today’s sister company Rehau AG + Co.
- 1957 – First German heart surgery with RAUMEDIC tubing
- 1971 – Official registration of the brand name “RAUMEDIC”
- 1978 – First automation in the field of injection molding
- 1996 – Entry into microchip technology
- 2001 – Installation of a 4-layer micro extrusion line
- 2004 – Spin-off of RAUMEDIC as a new company with 240 employees
- 2014 – Expansion of production and office areas at the headquarters in Helmbrechts
- 2015 – Construction of new development and production facilities in the USA
- 2016 – Start of production in Mills River, North Carolina, USA
- 2018 – Construction of a modern customer center at the German headquarters
- 2021 – The assembly company A&G from Tallinn (Estonia) joined the RAUMEDIC family
Board of Officers RAUMEDIC INC
President & CEO
Brian Hutchison joined RAUMEDIC Inc. in February 2022 as Chief Executive Officer. With more than 30 years of experience in senior executive management in the global medical technology market, Brian is an expert in the development of successful market strategies.
General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
Christian Reinert started working with RAUMEDIC in 2021. He is the General Counsel & Corporate Secretary of all RAUMEDIC companies including the US-based company, for which he provides legal advice. Christian has served as General Counsel & Corporate Secretary for public and private companies worldwide and has 20 years of experience as an international lawyer focusing on corporate and commercial law.
Chief Financial Officer
Sal Moffa joined RAUMEDIC Inc. in June 2022 as Chief Financial Officer. During his more than 40 years of financial, supply chain, and IT experience, Sal has led high-impact teams across small, high-growth, and large, global medical device manufacturers.
Facts & Figures
Turnover (in Millions of Euro)