At RAUMEDIC you will work in an open and dynamic environment that offers attractive opportunities for development and plenty of room for innovative ideas. You will be a good fit for us, if you have strong communication skills, enjoy new challenges, and quickly adapt to new situations. We appreciate employees who identify with RAUMEDIC as an employer and who work independently, conscientiously, and in a result-oriented manner.
As a company in the medical and pharmaceutical industry we employ people with all sorts of professional and personal backgrounds and qualifications. That includes skilled technicians as well as career changers and managers. Would you also want to contribute to our success and play a role either in production, purchasing, sales, marketing, or research & development? Then we are looking forward to talking to you about your very individual future at RAUMEDIC.
(plastics engineering/medical engineering/materials and surface engineering/materials sciences/industrial engineering/process engineering/manufacturing technology/mechanical engineering/industrial management)
- Economics (business administration/international management)
- Natural sciences (chemistry/physics/biology)
- Information technology (computer science/business informatics/software engineering)
- Industrial technical occupations for the areas of clean room production, logistics, technology, and quality assurance
- Skilled personnel with appropriate professional education and/or further education in plastics technology
In medical engineering and the pharmaceutical industry, reliability, precision, and material quality go hand in hand with human health, more than in any other industry. This is why we need talented and conscientious employees who are always willing to obtain further qualifications and show great commitment at their day-to-day work.
- We are always looking for employees for all sections within the company, especially the development, product management, marketing, sales, production and quality management departments.
- In the industrial technical section our employees cover the fields of: clean room production, logistics, engineering, and quality assurance.
Questions about a vacancy, your application documents, or the application process? Do not hesitate to contact us!
235 Broadpointe Drive
Mills River, NC 28759
Phone +1 (828) 620-2961