Job SiteMills River, NC (USA)
Area of ResponsibilityQuality Management
Type of EmploymentPermanent Position
- Perform Metrology function for all product qualifications/validation
- Work from Engineering drawings and specifications to create measurement methods for validations and Production
- Interpret drawings and specifications to assist in determing quality standards
- Perform Calibration on Quality Inspection tools
- Perform Gage R&R Studies
- Store and index validation related product samples
- Assist Quality Control Inspectors with metrology related questions and issues
Additonal duties as required or assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment or a Quality Audit role
- Orientation to detail to carefully record and measure processes; critical thinking to determine why processes or equipment do not work correctly; good observation to evaluate processes and procedures
- Analytical skills to figure out how to change systems to work effectively
- Excellent written and verbal skills
General Physical Requirements and Work Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working hours employee must be available are all shifts, Monday through Sunday.
- Significant time each day spent in a manufacturing environment or a clean room environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile; with heavy lifting requirements.
- Requires vision with the ability to distinguish color; perception of sound is required.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and collegues.
RAUMEDIC is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
So that your application can be processed faster by us, please apply here online under "Apply now". We look forward to receiving your application. For reasons of environmental protection and cost, RAUMEDIC expressly waives paper applications or application folders.