We leave nothing to chance in order to provide you with the best possible and most reliable quality. We conduct all manufacturing processes in a closed material flow with qualified equipment. In this process the preparation and processing take place under conditions that have the lowest possible impact on the materials.
During in-house compounding, we prepare our raw materials on production systems that have no contact with the environment. Customized in-house compounds are produced in a process that prevents the materials from being damaged.
- Preparation using state-of-the-art manufacturing process technology
- Qualified machines, used exclusively for medical manufacturing
- Cutting-edge systems technology ensures that materials are not damaged during preparation
- Quality assurance with validated, fully-automated process control
- Process data are captured, documented, and monitored
- Batch-linked quality testing
- Pure-grade compounds due to a closed material flow
- Several preparation lines at two sites ensure reliable delivery adherence to delivery dates and customer-oriented flexibility even at peak capacity