Thermoplastic Injection Molded Parts in Medicine and Pharmaceuticals – Customized Developments for more than 60 Years
Range of Services in Production
RAUMEDIC implements the tiniest of dimensions, narrowest of tolerances and the customer’s highest functional demands in precision injection molding. The manufacturing process is carried out under clean room conditions using modern injection molding machines. The construction of prototypes of various kinds as well as small series from original materials are possible.
Our production processes are validated and secured by statistical methods.
Processing Range – Individual Solutions for Specific Medical Devices
- Range of materials: all thermoplastics and thermoplastic elastomers up to high temperature thermoplastics
- Weight per part ranging from 0.004 g to 300 g
- Testing and inspection procedures according to customer’s specifications
- Qualification and validation of tools and processes according to customer’s requirements
- Method of sterilization, depending on customer specifications and material specifications
- Clean room ISO 14644, ISO class 7 (=10.000)
- Quality management system according to ISO EN 13485
- Production of primary packaging material according to DIN EN ISO 15378