Application Technician Project Manager Injection Molding / Assembly
EinsatzortMills River, NC (USA)
Art der AnstellungPermanent Position
- Experienced Project Manager in plastic injection molding needed to manage the life cycle of custom injection molding projects from conception through validation.
- Client-facing manager interfacing with engineering, tooling, production, and quality personal to drive new product launches and build customer relationships.
- Work with customers, in-house resources, and external tooling vendors on new product launches from concept to validation.
- Quote new tooling, part pricing, and evaluate customer RFQs. Coordinate, communicate, and complete engineering changes to existing programs.
- Direct, monitor, and control job progress while managing cost, quality and time.
- Represent company’s interests while maintaining client goodwill during design, quality or production issues.
- Be responsive to customers and influence internal cooperation.
Additonal duties as required or assigned
- Minimum of 5 years in plastic injection molding with direct experience managing projects, part/tooling design and extensive materials knowledge.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and knowledge of thermoplastic resin properties, mold flow, engineering drawings, and technical specifications.
- Familiarity with IQ, OQ, PQ process. Self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal is a must.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, CAD/CAM, SAP. Hit the ground running with a “can-do” positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
- Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for year basis.
General Physical Requirements and Work Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Business casual office environment.
- Significant time each day spent in a manufacturing environment or a clean room environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile; with lifting requirements up to 30 pounds.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and collegues.
RAUMEDIC is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Damit Ihre Bewerbung schneller von uns bearbeitet werden kann, bewerben Sie sich bitte gleich hier online unter "Jetzt bewerben". Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Unterlagen. RAUMEDIC verzichtet aus Umweltschutz- und Kostengründen ausdrücklich auf Papierbewerbungen bzw. Bewerbungsmappen.