Customer Service Representative
Job SiteMills River, NC (USA)
Area of ResponsibilityAdministration
Type of EmploymentPermanent Position
Assisting the CEO and Sales Mangers NA in
- Filing and archiving of pertinent company documents.
- Organize and arrange customer visits for ASM and SM.
- Assisting with e-mail, letters, and internal documentation.
- Assisting with coordination of project & meetings.
- Book and arrange trade shows.
- Enter trade show leads in SAP CRM and assist in the follow-up of trade show leads.
- Prepare reports (monthly P&L reports, quarterly forecasts, etc.)
- Keep sales literature, samples and merchandizing products up-to-date and guarantee availability.
- Provide shipping estimates & quotes.
- Maintain and updated all customer price lists (including calculation of new prices on basis sliding-price clauses and KI indices) and inform customers in a timely manner, or according to supply contracts.
- Update and track all legal documents (REHAU Spider Contract / Matrix 24).
- Coordinate and manage all questionnaires (Supplier or Vendor Questionnaires) and document requests received from customers.
- Follow up and track order pipeline of existing customers.
SAP / M.I.S.
- Entering Orders.
- Entering and maintaining Material Masters.
- Bill customers and prepare shipping documents.
- Run sales reports on weekly & per customer basis and report to AG.
- Post bills Accounts Payable
- Provide Transfer Prices from SAP and inform about price changes.
- Associate degree in business administration or related field of study. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for year basis.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
So that your application can be processed faster by us, please apply here online under "Apply now". We look forward to receiving your application. For reasons of environmental protection and cost, RAUMEDIC expressly waives paper applications or application folders.