Process Technician Molding / Extrusion
Mills River, NC (USA)
Production / Engineering
- Responsible for the assigned production area, gentle and careful treatment of machinery and equipment
- Responsible for the manufacturing of the products, referring to product quality and quantity
- Verify process parameters of all molds currently in production
- Log said information on refinement sheet at each press
- Monitor production floor for alarms
- Monitor production schedule for order changes and mold changes
- Perform mold changes when production is completed
- Entry of proper settings, ejector rods, nozzle tip, etc per the hard card
- Start up and submit parts upon completion of set-up
- Transmission of recognized improvements of quantity/quality or cost reductions to Shift Supervisor
- Responsible for keeping areas neat and clean, follow restriction/rules of fire protection, safety and environmental issues
Additonal duties as required or assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Orientation to detail to carefully record and measure processes; critical thinking to determine why processes or equipment do not work correctly; good observation to evaluate processes and procedures
- Analytical skills to figure out how to change systems to work effectively
- Excellent written and verbal skills
General Physical Requirements and Work Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working hours employee must be available are all shifts, Monday through Sunday. Significant time each day spent in a manufacturing environment or a clean room environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile; with heavy lifting requirements. Requires vision with the ability to distinguish color; perception of sound is required. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and collegues.
Tasks in the Environment and Safety Division
- During daily work, please ensure an economical consumption of energy and an economical use of resources.
- Obligation to assist the responsible persons with the responsibilities of occupational safety and environmental protection.
- Compliance with the security regulations, use and upkeep of safety-relevant equipment.
- Hazardous conditions have to be communicated to the responsible person immediately.
- Devices, machines and plants may be operated in operationally safe condition only.
- Personal protective equipment must be worn when handling objects located in the plant (devices, materials, etc.) in keeping with the operating instructions and safety data sheets.
- Compliance and observation of order and cleanliness in the entire working area.
- Proper storage and handling of hazardous substances.
- The operating instructions for hazardous substances and activities must be observed.
- Before using new substances, the safety data sheet has to be obtained before purchase.
- When transporting substances (such as raw material samples) the corresponding safety data sheet must be observed. If necessary, involve the commissioner for dangerous goods.
RAUMEDIC is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Information About Your Application
The best way for your application is via our online application tool. Alternatively you can send your application to the mail-address at the bottom of the site.
Your Application Contact
+1 (828) 620-2961