We leave nothing to chance in order to provide you with the best possible and most reliable quality. We conduct all manufacturing processes in a closed material flow with qualified equipment. In this process, the preparation and processing take place under conditions that have the lowest possible impact on the materials.
During the in-house compounding, we prepare our raw materials on dedicated production systems that have no contact with the environment. Customised in-house compounds are produced in a process that ensures that the materials are not damaged.
- Preparation using state-of-the-art manufacturing process technology
- Qualified machines, used exclusively for medical manufacturing
- The latest systems technology ensures that materials are not damaged during preparation
- Several preparation lines at two sites ensure reliable delivery, on time, with customer-oriented flexibility even at peak capacity
- Quality assurance with validated, fully-automated process control
- Process data are captured, documented, and monitored
- Batch-linked quality testing
- Closed material flow protects purity, from raw material delivery to finished products